Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Power of God

Luke 11:14-23

Why do we limit God? When these people saw Jesus doing what none of them could do, they knew He must have more authority than an ordinary person. But when they wondered who would have more authority than the demons, their only answer was a greater demon. They seem to have forgotten that the Creator of the universe would have much greater authority than even the most powerful demon in the world.

It's easy to condemn them but I fall into this deception myself far too often. I forget that God is greater than anything I'm facing. No matter what trouble I'm experiencing, no matter what temptation I'm struggling with, no matter how many odds seem stacked up against me, the Lord is ALWAYS greater. In Him alone is victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment