Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Romans 4:6

Romans 4:6
I like to focus on what I can do, but it's really not worth much without the Lord. Each step as well as the process as a whole is dependent on Him. My job is to seek Him and His guidance, to pray as much as possible, to ask Him to mold me into the person He wants me to become. Always, always I need to be turning back to Him. I cannot do any of this by myself. I'm encouraged by Abraham's faith to increase my own faith, but the way to do that is to pray that the Lord will grant me an increase in faith. I want to become more holy, but the way to that is to ask and receive (Mat 21:22) the Lord's forgiveness for my unholiness: to be made righteous by Him. Happy and blessed is the person who receives such a blessing from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment