Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Essay: How to Wash Dishes

My daughters were ecstatic when I told them they could publish their writing essays on my blog. Maybe many more of their essays will appear in the future, if they continue to find the exercise interesting.
.
Maria is in 2nd grade and Reese is in 1st. We edited their essays for spelling errors and as a tool to teach them mechanics of good writing (i.e. capitalize the first word of each sentence).


Maria
 I LOVE to wash Dishes. (Really i do not ). I could wash them all day. (not really) . But one day  I remembered a technique.This is the technique. First  you take water and let the dishes soak for 10 minutes. Than you take soap and scrub for 50 minutes. Last you take water and soak for 1 hour than you turn off the faucet and dry for 100 minutes.(I have never tried it).


The End.(THE END .THE END .THE END).



Reese
How to wash dishes
First you bring the soap then you bring the water then you wash the dishes in the sink. 


(THE END. THE END. THE END)

No comments:

Post a Comment