Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PPT: Confession

The next question to answer is: "Who am I in relation to God?" We were made in God's image and likeness but we have some apologizing to do. I don't know about you, but not a single day goes by that I don't sin...repeatedly. My relationship with God needs some work because I keep messing it up. Yet I also know that there is forgiveness; there is an abundance of mercy. And there is grace to reexamine my actions and avoid committing the same sins. My answer each day to this question includes:
  • Dear Father, please forgive me for ___________
  • Thank you, Lord, for your mercy and forgiveness
  • Please give me the grace to avoid the sin of ______________
  • You know, Lord, how much I need you. Please give me the grace I need for whatever comes my way today.
Spending time to make right my relationship with God definitely Works for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment